Friday 22 May 2009

There was once a bed...

Let me explain: when I came to this house I used to sleep on an old pillow, then I found that there was some interesting stuff inside it and started to rip it to get at the foam inside.
My owners thought that wasn't such a good idea so they changed for an old rug, which was ok with me. Then, all of sudden, out of nowhere a new bed turns up. All soft and confy. The first night I was ok with it because I had been to my dog training class and I was really tired. But the following day I was left to myself out in the garden because everyone was busy. And so...when night came I had all this energy to spend and here was this interesting thing for me to play with...and by morning this was the state I left it in... You wouldn't believe how p....off my owner was...It seems it wasn't all that cheap...Oooops...Guess what? I'm back to my old rug now...

No comments:

Post a Comment